Over $200 Million In Verdicts & Settlements On Behalf Of Our Clients
Experienced, Accessible And Compassionate
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, it can be hard to process. How will you pay for the medical expenses? Will long-term treatment be needed? What happens if you can’t work?
We can evaluate your situation and determine how best to hold the other party responsible for the pain and loss they caused. If we take your case, there is no risk to you, because all personal injury cases are handled on a contingent-fee basis. If we do not win your case, you owe no attorney’s fees.
Set up a free consultation with one of our Maryland personal injury attorneys now by calling us toll free at 877-736-1845 or filling out our email form. One of our lawyers is on call 24/7, so we can respond to your message right away, even on weekends.
Real Help For Injured People Across Maryland
If the party responsible for injuring you agrees to a full and fair settlement, we will advise you to take it. If we need to take your case to court, we are experienced trial lawyers with the knowledge, staff and resources to vigorously advocate for whatever amount will compensate you fully under Maryland law.
We handle injury cases stemming from incidents both routine and unusual, such as:
- Auto accidents: We undertake all types of motor vehicle crash cases, including those involving cars, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
- Trucking and tractor-trailer crashes: A collision with a commercial truck typically produces very serious injuries and complicated legal issues. Our firm has the experience and knowledge to prevail in these often-challenging cases.
- Child injuries: When a child is injured in an accident or hurt by criminal or negligent behavior, the damage can be more than physical. There are nuances to litigating cases involving injuries to a child. We take our responsibility to children very seriously.
- Dangerous or faulty products: Cases involving defective products, including medical devices, require the plaintiff to prove that the product was hazardous when used as expected. Any company involved in its production or sale could potentially be responsible.
- Hazardous conditions and premises liability: Property owners have a legal duty to keep their properties in a reasonably safe condition. We have handled cases for people injured on properties ranging from construction sites to amusement parks, along with those affected by explosions and chemical spills.
If you do not see a case like yours described here, don’t worry. We handle a huge variety of cases involving injuries, including medical errors, abuse or neglect at nursing homes, accidents or illnesses from workplaces, and wrongful death claims after fatalities.
Contact Us Now For A Free Personal Injury Consultation
For more information about our personal injury practice, contact Schlachman, Belsky, Weiner & Davey, P.A., today. Call 877-736-1845 toll free or complete our online form.
We handle cases throughout the state and have offices located conveniently in Upper Marlboro, Salisbury, Frederick and the city of Baltimore.